Delivery & shipping
1. To which countries does Two Store ship orders?
We ship orders worldwide.
2. What are the shipping costs?
- orders > €100: free
- orders < €100: €6,5
- pickup in store: free
- orders > €100: free (standard delivery)
- orders < €100: €10 (standard delivery)
- orders > €100: €15 (express shipping)
- orders < €100: €15 (express shipping)
- orders > €100: free
- orders < €100: €10
3. How long does it take for an order to be delivered?
Orders are processed daily in our store and our staff does their very best to have the goods shipped on a daily basis to have the goods delivered as fast as possible. Shipping times may vary during holidays, special events, and sales periods.
- online orders: 3-5 working days
- pickup in store: 1-5 working days
- standard delivery: 4-7 working days
- express shipping: 2-3 working days
- standard delivery: 5-14 working days
4. Can I pick up my order in a store?
Yes, we offer the possibility to pickup your order in our shops. In this case we will inform you as soon as all goods are available for pickup. Based on the location of the goods shipping time can vary between a couple hours (if the product is available in the shop you ordered it) and 5 working days (multiple items located on different physical locations need to be collected and shipped to one location).
5. What if I’m not home during delivery?
The shipping courier will leave a small note explaining where to pickup your order or how to schedule a second presentation.
Refunds & returns
1. How do I return items purchased in store?
If you’re unsatisfied with products you purchased from Two Store, you can only return your item(s) as follows:
- Items purchased in a Two Store retail/physical store can only be returned in the store where you bought it. We will not charge you any costs for the return.
- Items purchased in a Two Store retail/physical store can be refunded for a voucher or store credit, exchanged for another article, unfortunately we can not refund cash or credit to your card.
- You must have the original receipt to complete your return. Your return will be processed in approximately 14 working days.
2. How do I return items purchased online?
Items purchased online can be returned online (by mail) or in one of our retail stores within 14 days of purchase and will be refunded. You must have the invoice or packing slip to complete your return.
If you wish to regret your purchase, you can use our return label. Goods must be returned to the address printed on your return label. The cost (unless otherwise agreed we charge Eur 6,5) for the return label will be deducted from the refunded amount. You can request a return label by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Please print out our return form, fill it in and add it to the goods.
3. How do I exchange a product?
If you wish to exchange a product (e.g. for a different size), please return the product to us within 14 days. You are welcome to repurchase the correct size or other goods on the web shop. If you wish to make use of your right to regret a purchase, we will refund the price of the products and freight costs as soon as the goods have been returned to us and we have registered them as goods returned in our system. If you need a size that is no longer available in the web shop, you are welcome to call or write to ask us if and when we can obtain the right size for you. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that we can always obtain sold-out sizes. In that case send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exchanging a product is free of charge. We won’t charge you for the return label and send you the new size, free of charge.
4. Can I return online purchases in the shops?
You can bring your goods to one of our 5 shops. Make sure to bring your unused goods with original packaging and receipt or packing slip. We will not charge you any costs for the return.
Your return will be processed in approximately 14 working days. We can exchange the article for a different size, we can deduct the amount paid from a new purchase in store or give you a voucher for a new purchase.
5. Refund payments
If you paid with a payment card (Bancontact/Mister Cash, Maestro or Ideal) , the same amount will automatically be refunded to the bank account attached to this card when we have received, checked and verified the goods returned. You can always send us your IBAN number as a backup. PayPal refunds will be done on the PayPal account.
If you paid with a credit or debit card (VISA, Mastercard, Carte Bleu, …) we will refund the amount via this way. The refund will appear on your next statement and then refunded back to your bank-account that was connected to the card. We will not charge you any fees for refunding your order.
6. Which items cannot be returned?
Goods bought during sales periods, discounted products. Products that are worn once, or more… Products that have been washed, or dry-cleaned.
7. Do you refund delivery charges if I return something?
Your delivery charge will be refunded in some circumstances, for example if your entire order was faulty or incorrect, or if your order has been cancelled under special circumstances.
8. What happens to my refund if my card is no longer in use?
Your refund will still go back onto the card details used on your order as long as the card account is still open. When a card is lost, stolen or cancelled, we can still refund that card. We cannot refund your order to a different card. If you have any issues seeing your refund 10 working days after it was completed by us, please get in touch.
9. There was no packing slip in my order
If you created an account you can print the label. This can be found in your e-mails or under your account. We really need the info like the order number.
10. Damaged clothing
If you bought/received a damaged or defective item, please call us at 014 700 222 and we will help you exchange, fix or return the item.
11. My dog ate my homework, what do I do?
I’m sorry but in that case we can’t help you… Maybe look at some of our nice clothes, it’s proven to improve your mood!